Nike+ Challenge


Get a Voki now!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

A list of my phobias.

Apeirophobia- Fear of infinity.(I don't know why so don't ask me, Just when I think about infinity I start to get scared and feel sad. P.S I won't get scared if you say out loud "infinity", I'll most likely start laughing at you)

Astrophobia- Fear of stars or celestial space. (I get the same feeling as I get when I think about infinity).

Cleithrophobia or Cleisiophobia- Fear of being locked in an enclosed place.

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia- Fear of the number 666.(not because its the devils number or that mumbo jumbo, its just thats my unlucky number).

Taphephobia Taphophobia- Fear of being buried alive or of cemeteries. (I just find it scary that I could be alive and and slowly, slowly die of starvation or dehydration. Also relates to Cleithrophobia).

Spongephobia - (I HATE being touched by sponges. Honestly if someone touches me with a sponge it would run away. Far, far, far away).

No comments: