Nike+ Challenge


Get a Voki now!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Judo camp.

This weekend I went to a judo camp. This camp was held at Sacred Heart College in Auckland. It is a male boarding school. It didn't start very well because I had forgotten some equipment I needed at home. But after this incident nothing bad happened. The aim of the camp was to give a chance to train with people from other clubs in other towns and cities, and also to prepare us for the National Championships in a few weeks. The camp was three days long and altogether we trained for ten and a half hours. We had a very extensive coaching line, and one of our coaches was brought in from Austria. She was an amazing Judo player, she had just come back from the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. Her name was Sabrina Filsmoser. She was the 5 time European champion and world military champion. She had a tough training session but also very enjoyable. I look forward to next years camp and I had a great time this time.

No comments: