Nike+ Challenge


Get a Voki now!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

National Taekwondo Black Belt Championships

On Saturday the 11th of Otober, I participated in the National Taekwondo Black Belt Championships. This was a very big competition. In my semi-final my opponent was from Christchurch. In this fight i was 4-1 down and I came back to win the fight 12-10. I fought my way into the finals and came up against someone from Auckland. This fight was going great because I was winning 7-3 until the last thrity seconds, when he got a head kick in and scored two points. Subsequently he got another point and there was ten seconds left and the score was 7-6 in my favour. In the end I won! This was also a selection for the Oceania Team and this is very good for my chances in getting into the team.

No comments: