Nike+ Challenge


Get a Voki now!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Murray Deaker

I listen to Murray Deaker a lot. Everytime i'm in the car i put the radio onto 1386am, and every wednesday at 8.30 im watching deaker on sport. Even though i hate his guts he brings up valid points. But recently i hear him babbling on about how Sachin Tendulkar should have been man of the series in the Commonwealth bank series held recently in Australia. India won the series and Murray said an Indian should have won the Man of the series. I agree with that. The fact is Nathan Bracken of Australia won the man of the series.. But the thing that i dont agree with Murray is that he thought Sachin Tendulkar should have won the man of the series. Sachin Tendulkar was performing poorly for the first 12 games. Nathan Bracken was performing all season for the Aussies, taking the most wickets in the whole competition. Sachin Tendulkar was not given the man of the series and finely so. But don't get me wrong I don't want Bracken to get it either. My first choice would be Gautam Gambhir then probably Mahendra Singh Dhoni and then maybe Bracken then Tendulkar. In the end i ended up throwing my pocket dictionary at my tv.

No comments: