Nike+ Challenge


Get a Voki now!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Museum Trip

On Friday we went to the Auckland War Museum. At first, when we were told I though "Yay" because I thought that the Auckland War Museum was a place which I have never been to before. Later on I found out that the Auckland War Museum was the Auckland Museum my heart sank. So anyway I thought that the trip itself was very boring. I thought there was too much work but the difficulty was just right, some of the questions were hard but some weren't. I think we shouldn't have had that much work because I learn more by just browsing(I love this word) around and stubling upon useful information rather than having a worksheet and feeling the pressure of having to complete everything. Altogether I rate this trip a nice 4.5/10. By the way I tried to write this last night but my computer froze so I ended up throwing my Collins Pocket Dictionary at it.

No comments: