Nike+ Challenge


Get a Voki now!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Why I think Adidas is a good brand. (Business Studies Stuff)

I think Adidas is a good brand because they have great quality products. I have been buying Adidas gear since I was very young. The thing I like most about Adidas is that their products last a long time. I also like how Adidas make Judo clothes and good, cheap ones as well. Another thing I like about Adidias is their catch phrase "Impossible is Nothing" and how they refer to Mohammed Ali and other sporting greats to back up the statement. I also like how Adidas' products are stylish . Like their shoes for example, sometimes I get Adidas shoes just because they look good rather than how they help me run. I also like how they sponser the mighty All Blacks who by the way lost to France( I threw my pocket dictionary at my tv when they did). I know Adidas is a good brand becuase they make shoes, shirts, balls, jackets, sports bags etc. Also Adidas has dominated the world in sports gear, so if I go to a country like China or Japan I can get the same equipment for so much cheaper

No comments: