Nike+ Challenge


Get a Voki now!

Monday, June 2, 2008

My Queens Birthday


This Queens Birthday was like every other for me. I celebrated my birthday. On Sunday my sisters came over and we spent the day out shopping. It was pretty boring and I only bought one jacket from Dressmart. At night time we went out to Valentines for dinner. I went up 4 times for dinner and once for desert. On my second turn while I picked up a piece of pizza a bit of tomato fell onto my plate and i flicked it off. The man behind me had a huge stress at me, I told him to get lost. He was a man probably in his 40's close to 50, he had a scruffy beard and orange teeth, and he was a midget. Anyhow, the staff at Valentines brought me a cake and then they started singing happy birthday to me. It wasn't the best of singing but it was a kind gesture. For my birthday I got money and I spent it yesterday on a new phone.

No comments: