Nike+ Challenge


Get a Voki now!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Whangaparaoa College vs Northcote

Today on the thirteenth June we played Northcote in rugby. The terrible day started off with my dad losing his car keys resulting in me not in the starting lineup for the match. They were a WAY bigger team but even though the score says so, they weren't that great a team. By the way the score in the end was 0-62 which was an absolute smashing. Rory was captain today and started at seven because of my truancy. The backs looked a lot better today but they were shabby at times. Corby got player of the match and rightly so but there were quite a lot of people who played well. I came on in the second half and I had about half an hour of game play. I thought I tackled exceptionally well but I only got the ball once. When I came on I came in for James who had just injured his ribs and Rory moved back into prop and Taylor into eight. I had one scrum at eight because Jaime came on for someone, I have absolutely no idea why he came on as a forward but he did well considering he didn't know what to do.
The starting lineup was:

1.Taylor
2.Mat
3.Mat
4.Hayden
5.James F
6.Corbin
7.Rory(captain)
8.James S
9.Brandon
10.Corby(POD)
11.Eamon
12.Jordan
13.Jasssie
14.Tom
15.Trent

No comments: