Nike+ Challenge


Get a Voki now!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Whangaparaoa College vs Long Bay College


On the 14th of June we played Long Bay College in rugby at home. Today was our first win! I'm not to sure of the score but it was four tries to three. Try scores were Corby, who got two and he converted three of his conversions, JT who stole my try and Taylor who ran har at the defence. I played really well and in the end I received the man of the match. Long Bay had a consolation try through very weak defence from our team. Rory nearly scored two tries but he was short of about 20 cm on each occasion. The refereeing in this game was quite good. And he didn't feel intimidated to use his cards which we found out when he sent the opposition openside flanker off the field. Also I stepped a guy.
The starting lineup was:
1.Woody(Captain)
2.Mat
3.Rory
4.Jacob
5.James
6.Logan
7.Vinay(Man of the Match)
8.Taylor
9.JT
10.Corby(kicker)
11.Eamon
12.Jordan
13.Jassie
14.Jamie
15.Tim

No comments: