Nike+ Challenge


Get a Voki now!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Butter Chicken


Butter Chicken is the best thing I've ever eaten in my entire life. Its probably one of the most unhealthy foods I've eaten. If you have never eaten butter chicken, I STRONGLY recommend that you try it. And if you don't like it, have some more and if you STILL don't like it have some more, and keep going until you do like it. Butter Chicken consists of many herbs and spices such as ginger, lemon/lime, pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, chilli, methi, garlic, almonds, cloves, cinnamon and fenugreek.

Oh and for all of you that think that Butter Chicken isn't indian food, it is indian food. My proof? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butter_chicken is my proof. How was Butter Chicken made? Legend has it that a customer walked in a Delhi restaurant late at night when all dishes were finished, so the chef just threw a leg of tandoori chicken in a gravy of butter and tomatoes and some mild spices. The dish was loved and became a regular fare.

No comments: