Nike+ Challenge


Get a Voki now!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Future Of WGP College

When the fog lifted from WGP college Guards where spotted with guns. I had one window in the class which used to be room 13. The rest were now all covered up. The Chinese had taken over WGP college in 2020 and they are now forcing Chinese into us against our will. I have been here from when it first happened. I was hoping to get a great future from this school but that's the least of my worries now. I made eye contact with a guard who grabbed his gun and threatened me. Its such a dark place now. Its not what it use to be like they have destroyed the future of Whangaparaoa college and the rest of the worlds. I'm lonely in this place. Deeply. There is so many people jammed in here and yet i'm lonley. I know allot of them and some are my friends but none family. I try not to be, but I'm scared of the guards. They are horrible and always yell at you in Chinese. They think since they are teaching everyone Chinese everyone knows it. Some people don't do what they are told and seem not to be scared but deep down I think they are. I'm sick of Chinese everything. I'm sick of it all. They have ruined my life and they are now torchering me. Everything has changed around WGP college, I wish it was how it was in the stories my mum and dad told me. This was not what was planned for wgp college and it should not have happened, it should be a proper school were we are taught things that matter. This is what You hear about but never think will happen. My storys the same every day I do the same routine. I want story's like my Mum and Dads. I want freedom. The Chinese took freedom from millions Of lives. I just hope one day WGP college will be how it used to be. Beautiful and free. Why did this happen.

No comments: