Nike+ Challenge


Get a Voki now!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Creative Writing - A morning tea not to remember.

The following event took place in Stanmore Bay School in year 3.

It was ten-thirty and we had just finished art, we were drawing sunflowers. Ironically, the day was pelting down with rain. Michael and I had started our morning tea like all the others, getting the lego pieces out and start to construct a fort. Innocently we sat there, building, when suddenly Ben came running to us. He told us that the was a kidnapper roaming our school, we just ignored him until more and more people told us. We started to worry, still assembling our fort.

Bj had just informed us that he had just seen the kidnapper walk up to the window, he said he had blood all over his face and that he had a big nose. I looked out the window pusillanimously and I saw only rain. I walked back to the fort. I looked up and Bj again this time he told us that the kidnapper was behind the wall. Terrirfied, I threw the bucket of lego on the ground, emptying the contents int he process. I picked it up and swiftly launched over my body. There I was, in a bucket, sobbing and tearing. Bj knocked on the bucket and called that he had left. Michael had just told me that Cerise had left the class and what we assumed that she would go confront the kidnapper. We said that if she hadn't returned by the end of morning tea, that she would never return.

Cerise had not come back that morning tea. And it turned out that she had a doctors appointment. For 3 hours our whole class thought she was dead.

No comments: