Nike+ Challenge


Get a Voki now!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Untitled

I left my mark at the top of the hill, ready to break the world records for the biggest jump off a bike on road. I was riding down passing all the people with the hands on their foreheads blocking the strong ray of the sun, as they all were encouraging and cheering me on. I was getting ready to jump, nearly at the jumping point. People were taking pictures and filming me with their camera phones as I leaped into the air and spread out my arms like wings. People started to yell and I heard over the megaphone that I had cleared the previous record with one metre. Now I started to brace myself for my landing, trying to catch my bike with my feet. I could feel the handle of the bike on the instep of my right foot. I felt the bike slip away and then I knew that I would land with my bike, instead I tried to curl myself up into a ball, but my feet were above my head. I could hear people gasping and lots were screaming. I saw the concrete reaching my face.

No comments: