Nike+ Challenge


Get a Voki now!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Whangaparaoa College vs Kingsway College

On Saturday 10th of May we(Whangaparaoa College)played Kingsway in Rugby. We lost 33-0 but the we played better than the score shows. We could make excuses saying that they definitely had illegal players, but I'm not going to to that. Before this game I thought that our team would be rubbish and not competitive, but after this game I now know that we will be a good side, even though we have quite a few small players. Our forward pack was a mixed type. We had experienced and inexperienced players. Our captain being a forward, Woody, played an oustanding game. He was there on offence and defense, always supporting the ball carriers. Rory playing at prop played pretty good I thought, even though he had a few controversial decisions from the referee. I thought I played one of the, if not the best games of rugby in my rugby life. I was there on offense, getting behind the ball carrier in rucks and having a couple of runs myself. But I thought my defense was a x-factor. I was there making tackles and put a lot of pressure on the Kingsway first-five off the scrum and the lineout. I also made some elementary mistakes like being in front of the kicker off a penalty. But all in all i thought it was a good game. The starting lineup was...

1.Jack(woody)(captain)
2.Mat
3.Rory
4.Bryn
5.Taylor
6.Corbin
7.Vinay
8.James
9.Tim
10.Brandon
11.Hayden
12.Corby(kicker)
13.Jaime
14.Tommy
15.Trent

No comments: