Nike+ Challenge


Get a Voki now!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Super 14...

This was the last week for the round-robin matches in the Versatile Super 14. If you didn't know, I support the Hurricanes. On Friday the 16th the Hurricanes played the Blues. The full-time score was 17-19 to the Blues. My dad is a Blues supporter so the lounge was very heated. I was screaming as loud as I possibly could at one point. Anyway back to the main point. Next week, in the semi-finals the Crusaders are playing the Hurricnes in Jade Stadium, Christchurch and the Sharks are playing the Waratahs in Durban. I am going to be a rebel and pick that the Waratahs will overcome the Sharks. And the Hurricanes will defeat the Crusaders. I think that if the Hurricanes play to their full potential then they will win. The Crusaders would have their confidence damaged because they just lost the Highlanders, yep, the Highlanders. I don't know why I'm picking the Waratahs, probably because Rory supports the Sharks. But Rory won't be he to taste defeat. So I'm picking the Hurricanes to beat the Waratahs in Australia if my picks are accurate.

No comments: